Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples. Aug 14
Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response: I think I adapted to the demands by just listening and understanding the thinks we have talk about of the week. I think one big strength is that it made me understand more things about situations and kinda gave me a more understanding of people and myself. I think one challenge is probably processing certain things I guess about the story or people's own examples and even my own. For example, me explaining or thinking about my own personal situations and finding the best way to word it and give leeway of it.
Summary: Today In class we read a story "I, am, Too by Langston Hughes and discussed what he meant in this story.
Reflection: This story made me feel about how during this time in the story that he was discussing the black American part of america.
Comments
Post a Comment