Describe a meaningful family tradition unique to your culture and explain how it mirrors or contrasts with the cultural identity themes of expectations August 10

 Prompt: Describe a meaningful family tradition unique to your culture and explain how it mirrors or contrasts with the cultural identity themes of expectations.

Prompt Response: I think I can say a meaningful family tradition unique in my culture is probably cleaning on Sunday’s. I think this mirrors with cultural identity themes of expectations because in some families you might not find this or in some races maybe not find this very common. It can contrast because some people or cultures might do it in a very different way to the point it makes up the culture. It also varies depending on people’s beliefs or ways about their life.

Summary: Today’s class we discussed the origins and the meaning of our names and explained it to the class.

Reflection: Listening and explaining the origins of mine and others names showed me how everyone is very different and comes from different things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct 15

Sept 1 2nd period

Oct 13